Don't despair! I promise the sleeping gets better! Make sure to sleep when she does, that makes the late nights a little more tolerable. Today I took two naps with Wyatt - once in the morning and once in the afternoon! I can't wait to meet her. I am amazed that her eyes are open so much - Wyatt slept pretty much the entire first week!
Erin Hazel was born on May 27, 2009 at 10:47pm. Weighing in at 6lbs 8oz and 20 inches long
Colin Samuel was born on March 8,2012 at 2:24am. Weighing in at 7lbs 7oz and 19.5inches long.
Don't despair! I promise the sleeping gets better! Make sure to sleep when she does, that makes the late nights a little more tolerable. Today I took two naps with Wyatt - once in the morning and once in the afternoon! I can't wait to meet her. I am amazed that her eyes are open so much - Wyatt slept pretty much the entire first week!
ReplyDeleteShe IS wide awake. Probably not what you want to see right before bed. :)
ReplyDelete